- 28 Big Ride, London cycling campaign, Saturday
- 2 Urban Green Fair, Brockwell Park, Lambeth, independent green fair for London powered by solar and wind energy, Sunday
- first weekend each month, since July 2010, Real Food Market at Southbank Centre, London
- Every Sunday from 10 - 2pm you can find the Islington Farmers' market open just behind Islington Town Hall, off Upper Street. This is a great place to find fresh, locally sourced, in-season produce and organic free-range meet. There's also great dairy products, flowers, delicious baked goods and great vibes. It's really low-key and fun.  / Food UK
- 17 The Big Dig, volunteering event aiming to encourage Londoners to get their hands dirty at their local community growing space. Saturday
- 31 West Norwood Slow Food Festival, Saturday
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.