- 3 Camden Green Fair and Bikefest 2007 / Green fairs / Diary London
- 3 - 17 London Sustainability Weeks / Diary London
- 8 March 15 2007 - Government publishes Marine Bill White Paper. Defra. The Marine Bill White Paper can be found via the Defra website. The twelve week consultation period will conclude on 8 June 2007. / Natural England welcomes plans for Marine Conservation Zones. / Greenpeace response to Marine Bill.
- 12 Draft Climate Change Bill. Consultation launched 13 March 2007. The closing date for comments is 12 June 2007. More information via Defra website. Reference: Defra / Climate change UK
- March 23 2007 - Hosepipe ban rules to be updated, Defra. The consultation document on the proposed changes to the powers to restrict non-essential uses of water can be viewed via the Defra website. The consultation closes on 15 June 2007.
- 17 South Somerset Green Fair and Scything Festival, Thorney Lakes, Muchelney, Nr Langport, Somerset
- 17 West London Greenfest
- 18 e-petition - to "Listen to cyclists and not approve the revised highway code." Deadline to sign up by: 18 June 2007 / Cycling UK
- 21 Blackout City - Lights out London / Blackout Britain
- 21 Carbon-Free Day, Just 1 day / Low carbon calendar
- 24 Commonwork Open Day. Commonwork is an educational charity at a 500 acre organic dairy farm in West Kent
- April 4 2007 - "Green light for home energy improvements", Communities and Local Government. Closing date for responses to Consultation Paper: Changes to Permitted Development is 27 June 2007. Consultation Paper
- 30 National day of Local Actions : on emissions reductions targets localy and nationally, Campaign against Climate Change / Climate change UK
- 30 The incredible veggie show, London
Diary international June 2007 Edit
- Year of the Dolphin / Biodiversity
- International Year of Planet Earth is a 2008 international observance, declared by the 60th United Nations General Assembly. The Year's activities will span the three years 2007-2009. / Earth
- 2005 to 2014 United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development / Education
- 2005 to 2015 Water for Life Decade / H2O
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.