Wanted pages and external links
- Carbon Dioxide emissions by country, on the guardian.co.uk website, table has click to sort headings eg see CO2 emissions per capita in descending order.
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory Data, (UNFCCC)
- Carbon monitoring for action carbon emissions of more than 50,000 power plants and 4,000 power companies in every country on Earth.
- Climate Change Knowledge Portal, from The World Bank Group
- Open Data Resources for Climate Change, from The World Bank
- Low Carbon World TM beta, "New "Low Carbon World website" to Accelerate Transition to Green Economy", Bali, 25 February 2010 
- Google Public data explorer enables maps and charts from greenhouse gas emissions data eg here, can also get embed code
- First Annual Report of the Carbon Cities Climate Registry, 7th November 2011, provides "Community per capita GHG Emissions (tCO2e/cap.yr)" for 51 cities... "based on non-verified data provided by city officials." "...data reflect the value of the most recent year provided by the City..." "The cCCR 2011 Annual Report is available at www.carbonn.org and www.citiesclimateregistry.org We also invite you to visit these websites to access most up-to-date and more specific data." / see also Integrating the whole CO2 picture
- Open local data, wiki on winning the argument for localgov data.
- Open data, data.gov communities
- Human-Related Sources and Sinks of Carbon Dioxide, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Catalogues, open government data
- Map, open government data
- Open Environmental Data, Open Knowledge Foundation
- Climate data - the data hub
- RealClimate: Data sources
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.